Objective Health, a McKinsey Solution for Healthcare Providers
Objective Health, a McKinsey Solution for Healthcare Providers, is a specialized group within McKinsey & Company that empowers healthcare providers to improve their performance and results.
Objective Health combines proprietary advanced analytics, unmatched expertise, and hospital-specific tools to help clients quickly identify opportunities and realize sustainable results.
Deep, Advanced Analytics
- Proprietary models and analytics get to the heart of the real issues and opportunities faster
- Distinctive data assets (from both our own clients and purchased from others)
- Ability to link diverse data sets to extract the best insights
- Talented team with mix of consulting, hospital administration, functional expertise — includes MDs, nurses, and more
- Ability to leverage insights from decades of healthcare client experience in the McKinsey healthcare practice
- Team-based model that allows us to line up the right expertise at the right time to meet your needs
- Flexible platform that "meets you where you are" with existing systems
- Data model and software to automate standard analytics and generate metrics that are "apples to apples"
- Ability to link initiatives and impact to ensure that you're driving improved performance
About McKinsey & Company
McKinsey is a global management consulting firm with 98 locations across more than 55 countries. We have more than 20 different industry practices and 8 major functional practices. We are a trusted advisor and counselor to the leaders of many of the world's most successful businesses and institutions.